LIVE SCHOLARSHIP STRATEGY WORKSHOP PORTAL
(NOTE: YOU WILL GET COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO THE ONLINE USB PROGRAM (Value = $549) FOR 30-DAYS. LIVE USB MEMBERS DON’T GET THIS ACCESS)
This Page is for those who will attend the live Boston Scholarship Strategy Workshop. It is a variation off our popular Live Ultimate Scholarship Bootcamp (USB) Course
(Bonus: We are even adding the online USB course for 30-days! Enjoy!)
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD AN OVERVIEW OF THE COURSE CONTENT!
6 THINGS TO DO BEFORE THE WORKSHOP
THINGS TO DO BEFORE ARRIVAL (if possible) Note: You will/may have to log into our SLI Education Portal to access a couple of the links below. If so, simply request a password and use the same email you used to register for the Boston event(s).
1. Career Test: Congrats again on registering for our Ultimate Scholarship Bootcamp. I want you to take a 3-min career test that will help us out when looking for scholarships! The link is: http://yourfreecareertest.com/
Make it fun and have mom and/or dad do the test too. It was extremely revealing to me and my kids when we did it! Print out a copy and be prepared to discuss it at our session.
2. Review 5-Days of Debt-Elimination: If you haven’t done so yet, feel free to go check out my short video series at: https://gi198.customerhub.net/5-days-to-debt-elimination (takes less than an hour and is full of info to help you better understand what you need to get out of our SLI program – you will need to request a log-in for access.)
3. FREE Book: Click here to download a copy of my e-book. This is a copy of the first book I wrote. It is a short read you can finish in less than an hour. It will help you understand your Instructor…ME!
4.Remove ALL distractions on the day of your workshop: BE ON TIME! You don’t want to miss a minute, so show up a little early, if possible so I can meet you before we get started.
5. Workshop Handout: Download the pdf of the PowerPoint and bring it with you to the Workshop. Click here to download it. Also remember that the course is proprietary, so please don’t make copies and share it outside your household.
6. Know Your EFC Score: If you completed a FAFSA, please know your EFC score when you attend the Bootcamp.
P.S. To get the best out of the course, take notes and ask questions during the live event and the 2-hour Masterclass AFTER you review the course material at home. Bring a notepad and feel free to take pictures during the live event! NO RECORDINGS ALLOWED DURING THE LIVE TRAINING (except for testimonials during the break and after the workshop). You will get 30-days to review the actual Ultimate Scholarship Bootcamp course material online (not a part of the course normally) that I used it to create this special Boston event!
See you on your Workshop date and bring a friend…they will thank you!
Major Nippy Betz
AFTER THE BOOTCAMP – GO BACK AND REVISIT THE LINKS BELOW
As stated a few times above, you will have 30-days of access to this page and more in our proprietary course! There is also a video, summarizing the Bootcamp in the link below! I’ll include many of the links we reference in the Scholarship Bootcamp and maybe others, but not all of them we cover. “SLI Timeline Review” and our “College Triage Video”, are not a part of the USB or this course.
If you plan to utilize the 30-day complimentary access to our Online USB course, you will need to request a password and log into our SLI Educational Portal. 30-days after the live event, you are welcome to unsubscribe to our site, but to benefit, fill out the contact form below, select G. and type Boston in the comment block. We will verify that you paid and enroll you in the course after the live event. This is very important so we can start you with the group! Every day you waste will be one less day of access. FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW, EVEN IF YOU REQUESTED ACCESS ABOVE TO ONE OF THE EARLIER PRODUCTS and remember to type Boston in the comment section!